Disana Beanie - pre-order 2020
Disana Organic Wool Beanie ~ This Listing is for placing your pre-order for a Fall 2020 delivery ~
You're paying $10 at order placement, and the remaining amount before delivery.
A knitted beanie like no other! Thanks to its soft half cardigan stitch, the Disana beanie is especially elastic and pleasant to wear. It is made completely from new Merino wool and it is knitted with three threads, which makes it particularly warm. The beanie also comes with a fine, knitted-in partial lining that doesn’t irritate the skin on the forehead or the temples.
Made in Germany!
Size 1 (6-12 months - 42-46cm / 16 1/2"-18" head size) - $29
Size 2 (12-24 months - 46-50cm / 18"-19 3/4" head size)- $29
Size 3 (2-7 years - 50/54cm / 19 3/4"-21 1/4" head size) - $29
- Wool keeps your child warm, because its naturally crinkled fibers hold the body heat. This way, wool balances temperature in cooler surroundings.
- Pure Merino wool can absorb up to a third of its own weight in moisture without feeling damp. Thanks to its lanolin content, the fiber also offers protection from external wetness, with pearls of water forming on its surface.
- Finely crimped wool does not itch and feels soft and comfortable on sensitive skin.
Care of Wool
1. Gently hand wash wool items using very cold water. Be gentle, as the agitation can cause wool to shrink.
2. Apply a very mild detergent such as DISANA wool shampoo.
3. Rinse the item in cold water until all soap residue has been removed.
4. Press the water out of the fabric by rolling it in a towel. Do not twist or wring, as this will shrink the fabric.
5. Hang the wet garment and allow it to air dry completely. Do NOT hang wool garments in the sun to dry.
6. Iron only when absolutely necessary. Use a cool iron with a press cloth between the iron and the fabric.
- Dry cleaning is not recommended, as it could shrink your wool garment.
- Since wool is a natural fiber, do not use bleach as it will damage the fibers.