Disana Boiled Wool Hooded Jacket - Previous Seasons
Disana Organic Boiled Wool Hooded Jacket
Enjoy our discount of discontinued colors!
Made of finely processed boiled wool with great attention to detail. With a large hood and integrated pockets with plenty of room for everything your little one might need. Large tagua nut buttons help small hands to put on and take off the jacket. The extended back part prevents the jacket from riding up and keeps the children’s back warm when bending over or crawling. The hood, neck and shoulders are lined with fine organic cotton.
Made in Germany!
Please not that Disana changed the US conversion size of
98/104: 2-3 years to 3-4 years and 110/116: 4-5 years to 5-6 years
For sizing, it is best to refer to the measurements, as these haven’t changed for either size.
- Wool keeps your child warm, because its naturally crinkled fibers hold the body heat. This way, wool balances temperature in cooler surroundings.
- Pure Merino wool can absorb up to a third of its own weight in moisture without feeling damp. Thanks to its lanolin content, the fiber also offers protection from external wetness, with pearls of water forming on its surface.
- Finely crimped wool does not itch and feels soft and comfortable on sensitive skin.
Care of Wool
1. Gently hand wash wool items using very cold water. Be gentle, as the agitation can cause wool to shrink.
2. Apply a very mild detergent such as DISANA wool shampoo.
3. Rinse the item in cold water until all soap residue has been removed.
4. Press the water out of the fabric by rolling it in a towel. Do not twist or wring, as this will shrink the fabric.
5. Hang the wet garment and allow it to air dry completely. Do NOT hang wool garments in the sun to dry.
6. Iron only when absolutely necessary. Use a cool iron with a press cloth between the iron and the fabric.
- Dry cleaning is not recommended, as it could shrink your wool garment.
- Since wool is a natural fiber, do not use bleach as it will damage the fibers.