Disana Children's Coat - pre-order
Disana Boiled Wool Coat
The Disana boiled wool coat has undergone more than a facelift. This “tiny Sunday coat” became a sportive coat for young ladies. Elegant and casual, trendy and absolutely suitable for daily use. With a long cut, this boiled wool coat keeps warm on cold days – even when sitting, thanks to the extended back part. Its high collar not only looks good and underlines the coat’s sporty line; it also ensures thermal protection on the neck. And of course, fully comfortable due to a sewed in cotton lining.
The matching-colored zipper has a cotton lining on the coat’s inside too. This simplifies the closing of the coat.
Two discreet deep pockets on the front offer space for important essentials. The sleeves are completed smoothly by long and soft knitted cuffs.
Made in Germany!
To pre-order your choice of color and size, please place your order here on our website before February 24, 2019. We expect to have the new Disana products available in August/September. We'll contact you as soon as we do and invoice you at that time. Here are the prices, which are dependent on the sizes:
98/104 (2-3 years) - $140
110/116 (4-5 years) - $140
122/128 (6-8 years) - $160
134/140 (9-10 years) - $160
Here are some measurements to help you with sizing:
110/116 (4-5 years) - length: 23.75" (neck to hem), sleeve length: 11.75" (underarm to cuff), width: 13.75" (underarm to underarm)
122/128 (6-8 years) - length: 24.75" (neck to hem), sleeve length: 12.5" (underarm to cuff), width: 15.25" (underarm to underarm)
134/140 (9-10 years) - length: 27.75" (neck to hem), sleeve length: 13.75" (underarm to cuff), width: 16.25" (underarm to underarm)
- Wool keeps your child warm, because its naturally crinkled fibers hold the body heat. This way, wool balances temperature in cooler surroundings.
- Pure Merino wool can absorb up to a third of its own weight in moisture without feeling damp. Thanks to its lanolin content, the fiber also offers protection from external wetness, with pearls of water forming on its surface.
- Finely crimped wool does not itch and feels soft and comfortable on sensitive skin.
Care of Wool
1. Gently hand wash wool items using very cold water. Be gentle, as the agitation can cause wool to shrink.
2. Apply a very mild detergent, such as DISANA wool shampoo.
3. Rinse the item in cold water until all soap residue has been removed.
4. Press the water out of the fabric by rolling it in a towel. Do not twist or wring, as this will shrink the fabric.
5. Hang the wet garment and allow it to air dry completely. Do NOT hang wool garments in the sun to dry.
6. Iron only when absolutely necessary. Use a cool iron with a press cloth between the iron and the fabric.
- Dry cleaning is not recommended, as it could shrink your wool garment.
- Since wool is a natural fiber, do not use bleach, as it will damage the fibers.