Disana Leggings - pre-order 2020
Disana organic wool leggings ~ This Listing is for placing your pre-order for a Fall 2020 delivery ~
You're paying $10 at order placement, and the remaining amount before delivery.
Playing, running, hanging out – ready for the day to begin. The Disana knitted leggings keep your little one thoroughly warm. The fine-ribbed knit make our leggings especially flexible and gentle elastic in the waistband keep them up without pinching. They are also especially soft and light, and can be worn at home or outdoors. Our leggings come in several bright colors and are great to mix and match with our Disana's other wool products.
These leggings are wonderful to wear underneath our mud pants for active outdoor play and learning!
Made in Germany!
50/56 (0-3 months) - $28
62/68 (3-6 months) - $28
74/80 - 6-12 months) - $31
86/92 (12-24 months) - $31
98/104 (2-3 years) - $31
110/116 (4-5 years) - $39
122/128 (6-8 years) - $39
134/140 (9-10 years) - $39
- Wool keeps your child warm, because its naturally crinkled fibers hold the body heat. This way, wool balances temperature in cooler surroundings.
- Pure Merino wool can absorb up to a third of its own weight in moisture without feeling damp. Thanks to its lanolin content, the fiber also offers protection from external wetness, with pearls of water forming on its surface.
- Finely crimped wool does not itch and feels soft and comfortable on sensitive skin.
Made in Germany!
DISANA clothing is generous in size. To make sure the leggings fit best, please measure your child's inseam.
0-3 months (50/56) - inseam (crotch to cuff): 7.75", side seam (waist to cuff): 14.75", width (waist): 7.25"
3-6 months (62/68) - inseam (crotch to cuff): 9.5", side seam (waist to cuff): 16", width (waist): 7.75"
6-12 months (74/80) - inseam (crotch to cuff): 12", side seam (waist to cuff): 19.5", width (waist): 7.75"
12-24 months (86/92) - inseam (crotch to cuff): 13", side seam (waist to cuff): 20.5", width (waist): 8.75"
2-3T (98/104) - inseam (crotch to cuff): 15", side seam (waist to cuff): 23.5", width (waist): 9.25"
4-5T (110/116) - inseam (crotch to cuff): 16.5", side seam (waist to cuff): 27", width (waist): 10.5"
Care of Wool
1. Gently hand wash wool items using very cold water. Be gentle, as the agitation can cause wool to shrink.
2. Apply a very mild detergent such as DISANA wool shampoo.
3. Rinse the item in cold water until all soap residue has been removed.
4. Press the water out of the fabric by rolling it in a towel. Do not twist or wring, as this will shrink the fabric.
5. Hang the wet garment and allow it to air dry completely. Do NOT hang wool garments in the sun to dry.
6. Iron only when absolutely necessary. Use a cool iron with a press cloth between the iron and the fabric.
- Dry cleaning is not recommended, as it could shrink your wool garment.
- Since wool is a natural fiber, do not use bleach as it will damage the fibers.