Disana Melange Sweater - pre-order 2020
Disana Organic Wool Melange Sweater ~ This Listing is for placing your pre-order for a Fall 2020 delivery ~
You're paying $10 at order placement, and the remaining amount before delivery.
A one-of-a-kind piece for any wardrobe – Disana's cuddly melange sweater. Soft purl stitches and fine new Merino wool make it any one’s favorite.
Thanks to the clever cut with button closure at the collar, it is very easy to put on and fits especially snugly warm around the neck. Solid-colored, curled edging and the melange color effects add that certain something.
Simply a very special sweater!
Made in Germany!
To pre-order your choice of color and size, please place your order here on our website before February 24, 2019. We expect to have the new Disana products available in August/September. We'll contact you as soon as we do and invoice you at that time. Here are the prices, which are dependent on the sizes:
50/56 (0-3 months) - $44
62/68 (3-6 months) - $44
74/80 - 6-12 months) - $49
86/92 (12-24 months) - $49
98/104 (2-3 years) - $49
- Wool keeps your child warm, because its naturally crinkled fibers hold the body heat. This way, wool balances temperature in cooler surroundings.
- Pure Merino wool can absorb up to a third of its own weight in moisture without feeling damp. Thanks to its lanolin content, the fiber also offers protection from external wetness, with pearls of water forming on its surface.
- Finely crimped wool does not itch and feels soft and comfortable on sensitive skin.
Made in Germany!
Care of Wool
1. Gently hand wash wool items using very cold water. Be gentle, as the agitation can cause wool to shrink.
2. Apply a very mild detergent such as DISANA wool shampoo.
3. Rinse the item in cold water until all soap residue has been removed.
4. Press the water out of the fabric by rolling it in a towel. Do not twist or wring, as this will shrink the fabric.
5. Hang the wet garment and allow it to air dry completely. Do NOT hang wool garments in the sun to dry.
6. Iron only when absolutely necessary. Use a cool iron with a press cloth between the iron and the fabric.
- Dry cleaning is not recommended, as it could shrink your wool garment.
- Since wool is a natural fiber, do not use bleach as it will damage the fibers.