Disana Outdoor Jacket - pre-order
Disana Outdoor Jacket
What would a children’s collection be without a jacket suited for fun time and playing outside? The Disana Outdoor Jacket leaves
nothing to be desired and makes sure the little ones are comfortable and warm even in cold climates, including snow.
The jacket is made of soft Disana boiled wool with the body and hood lined with fine organic cotton. Long cuffs on the sleeves and the hem keep the child safe from the cold. The cuffs on the sleeves are especially long and thanks to the thumb hole they can quickly replace forgotten gloves and keep the hands warm even in cold temperatures.
The hood can be adjusted to your child’s head shape thanks to the pull-ties. These ties are sewn in for safety.
As an additional safety feature, the outdoor jacket has reflective strips on the front and the back of the body and on the sleeves. This way, the jacket and your child are well visible at dusk and in the dark.
Made in Germany!
To pre-order your choice of color and size, please place your order here on our website before February 24, 2019. We expect to have the new Disana products available in August/September. We'll contact you as soon as we do and invoice you at that time. Here are the prices, which are dependent on the sizes:
98/104 (2-3 years) - $175
110/116 (4-5 years) - $175
122/128 (6-8 years) - $195
134/140 (9-10 years) - $195
Here are some measurements to help you with sizing:
98/104 (2-3 years) - length: 18.5" (neck to hem), sleeve length: 11.5" (underarm to cuff), width: 14.75" (underarm to underarm)
110/116 (4-5 years) - length: 20" (neck to hem), sleeve length: 12.75" (underarm to cuff), width: 14.75" (underarm to underarm)
122/128 (6-8 years) - length: 22.5" (neck to hem), sleeve length: 14.75" (underarm to cuff), width: 16.75" (underarm to underarm)
134/140 (9-10 years) - length: 24" (neck to hem), sleeve length: 16.25" (underarm to cuff), width: 17.5" (underarm to underarm)
- Wool keeps your child warm, because its naturally crinkled fibers hold the body heat. This way, wool balances temperature in cooler surroundings.
- Pure Merino wool can absorb up to a third of its own weight in moisture without feeling damp. Thanks to its lanolin content, the fiber also offers protection from external wetness, with pearls of water forming on its surface.
- Finely crimped wool does not itch and feels soft and comfortable on sensitive skin.
1. Gently hand wash wool items using very cold water. Be gentle, as the agitation can cause wool to shrink.
2. Apply a very mild detergent such as DISANA wool shampoo.
3. Rinse the item in cold water until all soap residue has been removed.
4. Press the water out of the fabric by rolling it in a towel. Do not twist or wring, as this will shrink the fabric.
5. Hang the wet garment and allow it to air dry completely. Do NOT hang wool garments in the sun to dry.
6. Iron only when absolutely necessary. Use a cool iron with a press cloth between the iron and the fabric.
- Dry cleaning is not recommended, as it could shrink your wool garment.
- Since wool is a natural fiber, do not use bleach as it will damage the fibers.