Disana Knitted Trousers - pre-order
Disana Organic Wool Knitted Trousers
All-round comfort with Disana knitted trousers, completed with straps. When little ones are laying down, crawling or taking
their first steps, the knitted trousers make sure they are thoroughly warm and comfortable. The waistband is especially high to keep their tummy and kidneys warm, and two removable straps keep everything in place. These trousers are designed with plenty of space around the bottom for a diaper.
Made in Germany!
To pre-order your choice of color and size, please place your order here on our website before February 24, 2019. We expect to have the new Disana products available in August/September. We'll contact you as soon as we do and invoice you at that time. Here are the prices, which are dependent on the sizes:
50/56 (0-3 months) - $43
62/68 (3-6 months) - $43
74/80 - 6-12 months) - $49
86/92 (12-24 months) - $49
98/104 (2-3 years) - $49
- Wool keeps your child warm, because its naturally crinkled fibers hold the body heat. This way, wool balances temperature in cooler surroundings.
- Pure Merino wool can absorb up to a third of its own weight in moisture without feeling damp. Thanks to its lanolin content, the fiber also offers protection from external wetness, with pearls of water forming on its surface.
- Finely crimped wool does not itch and feels soft and comfortable on sensitive skin.
Care of Wool
1. Gently hand wash wool items using very cold water. Be gentle, as the agitation can cause wool to shrink.
2. Apply a very mild detergent such as DISANA wool shampoo.
3. Rinse the item in cold water until all soap residue has been removed.
4. Press the water out of the fabric by rolling it in a towel. Do not twist or wring, as this will shrink the fabric.
5. Hang the wet garment and allow it to air dry completely. Do NOT hang wool garments in the sun to dry.
6. Iron only when absolutely necessary. Use a cool iron with a press cloth between the iron and the fabric.
- Dry cleaning is not recommended, as it could shrink your wool garment.
- Since wool is a natural fiber, do not use bleach as it will damage the fibers.