Organic Boiled Wool Skirt
The latest Disana children’s collection features a cute boiled wool skirt. Thanks to its clever cut, it doesn’t ride up while playing and running, and the extra-high knitted waistband makes sure that everything stays in place. The skirt is fitted with a pocket, providing plenty of room for everything your child might need. The knitted waistband comes in the stylish melange look, which matches Disana's boiled wool coat, sweaters and leggings nicely.
To make sure the skirt fits best, here are the measurements:
6-8 years (122/128) - waist (side seam to side seam): 11.25", length (side seam): 14.75"
9-10 years (134/140) - waist (side seam to side seam): 12", length (side seam): 16.25"
- Wool keeps your child warm, because its naturally crinkled fibers hold the body heat. This way, wool balances temperature in cooler surroundings.
- Pure Merino wool can absorb up to a third of its own weight in moisture without feeling damp. Thanks to its lanolin content, the fiber also offers protection from external wetness, with pearls of water forming on its surface.
- Finely crimped wool does not itch and feels soft and comfortable on sensitive skin.
Made in Germany!
Care of Wool
1. Gently hand wash wool items using very cold water. Be gentle, as the agitation can cause wool to shrink.
2. Apply a very mild detergent such as DISANA wool shampoo.
3. Rinse the item in cold water until all soap residue has been removed.
4. Press the water out of the fabric by rolling it in a towel. Do not twist or wring, as this will shrink the fabric.
5. Hang the wet garment and allow it to air dry completely. Do NOT hang wool garments in the sun to dry.
6. Iron only when absolutely necessary. Use a cool iron with a press cloth between the iron and the fabric.
- Dry cleaning is not recommended, as it could shrink your wool garment.
- Since wool is a natural fiber, do not use bleach as it will damage the fibers.