Organic Wool Overall
This new DISANA overall provides much needed warmth and security for your baby!
Especially new babies need a lot of warmth and security. This is where DISANA's knitted overall comes in. It feels very soft and cuddly. Thanks to its large, open purl stitches, the fabric keeps your baby's temperature at a comfortable level. The purl stitches also make the overall stretchy all around to offer enough freedom for your baby's first kicks.
Soft cuffs on the sleeves and legs make sure that everything stays in place. The front closure with boxwood buttons makes it easy to dress your baby. The fold-over leg cuffs keep your little one's feet warm - no socks necessary!
At this point, Disana's knitted overall comes in the beautiful natural color pictured.
- Wool keeps your child warm, because its naturally crinkled fibers hold the body heat. This way, wool balances temperature in cooler surroundings.
- Pure Merino wool can absorb up to a third of its own weight in moisture without feeling damp. Thanks to its lanolin content, the fiber also offers protection from external wetness, with pearls of water forming on its surface.
- Finely crimped wool does not itch and feels soft and comfortable on sensitive skin.
Made in Germany!
Care of Wool
1. Gently hand wash wool items using very cold water. Be gentle, as the agitation can cause wool to shrink.
2. Apply a very mild detergent such as DISANA wool shampoo.
3. Rinse the item in cold water until all soap residue has been removed.
4. Press the water out of the fabric by rolling it in a towel. Do not twist or wring, as this will shrink the fabric.
5. Hang the wet garment and allow it to air dry completely. Do NOT hang wool garments in the sun to dry.
6. Iron only when absolutely necessary. Use a cool iron with a press cloth between the iron and the fabric.
- Dry cleaning is not recommended, as it could shrink your wool garment.
- Since wool is a natural fiber, do not use bleach as it will damage the fibers.