Disana Women's Coat
Disana Women's Coat
As first article from Disana's “Mummy & Me” collection, we would like to present to you the Disana women’s coat. Of course it is made of Disana’s soft boiled wool fabric, which unfolds its whole natural beauty. This sportive short coat has a zipper, a lined high collar and two deep pockets on the front. The sleeves are completed smoothly by long and soft cuffs. The slightly waisted cut, and the clear line management provide a simple elegance. An extended back part and the princess seam adopt features from the children’s coat and make the new women’s coat unmistakably a real Disana product.
Our disana women’s coat is available in four wonderful colors and 6 sizes:
34 - US4 - $340
36 - US6 - $340
38 - US8 - $340
40 - US10 - $340
42 - US12 - $340
44 - US14 - $340
Made in Germany!
Here are some key measurements to help you with sizing (please see images for more details):
36 (US 6) - length: 36.8" (neck to hem), sleeve length: 24.4" (shoulder to cuff), width: 20.2" (underarm to underarm)
38 (US 8) - length: 37" (neck to hem), sleeve length: 24.4" (shoulder to cuff), width: 20.9" (underarm to underarm)
40 (US 10) - length: 37.3" (neck to hem), sleeve length: 24.4" (shoulder to cuff), width: 21.7" (underarm to underarm)
42 (US 12) - length: 37.6" (neck to hem), sleeve length: 24.4" (shoulder to cuff), width: 22.5" (underarm to underarm)
- Wool keeps your child warm, because its naturally crinkled fibers hold the body heat. This way, wool balances temperature in cooler surroundings.
- Pure Merino wool can absorb up to a third of its own weight in moisture without feeling damp. Thanks to its lanolin content, the fiber also offers protection from external wetness, with pearls of water forming on its surface.
- Finely crimped wool does not itch and feels soft and comfortable on sensitive skin.
Care of Wool
1. Gently hand wash wool items using very cold water. Be gentle, as the agitation can cause wool to shrink.
2. Apply a very mild detergent, such as DISANA wool shampoo.
3. Rinse the item in cold water until all soap residue has been removed.
4. Press the water out of the fabric by rolling it in a towel. Do not twist or wring, as this will shrink the fabric.
5. Hang the wet garment and allow it to air dry completely. Do NOT hang wool garments in the sun to dry.
6. Iron only when absolutely necessary. Use a cool iron with a press cloth between the iron and the fabric.
- Dry cleaning is not recommended, as it could shrink your wool garment.
- Since wool is a natural fiber, do not use bleach, as it will damage the fibers.