Disana Bloomers - pre-order
Disana Organic Wool Bloomers
Lightweight and comfortable pants for at home or outside in the transitional period. That’s the idea behind our bloomers made of soft boiled wool fabric. The loose fit at the buttocks fits perfectly in sizes for small diaper wearers. In larger sizes, our bloomers simply look cool!
A wide, finely knitted waistband with an inserted elastic band fits around the belly without pinching, and the wide knitted cuffs around the ankles provide a comfortable fit.
Product measurements and more product pictures are available from Disana soon...
Made in Germany!
To pre-order your choice of color and size, please place your order here on our website before February 24, 2019. We expect to have the new Disana products available in August/September. We'll contact you as soon as we do and invoice you at that time. Here are the prices, which are dependent on the sizes:
50/56 (0-3 months) - $57
62/68 (3-6 months) - $57
74/80 - 6-12 months) - $69
86/92 (12-24 months) - $69
98/104 (2-3 years) - $69
- Wool keeps your child warm, because its naturally crinkled fibers hold the body heat. This way, wool balances temperature in cooler surroundings.
- Pure Merino wool can absorb up to a third of its own weight in moisture without feeling damp. Thanks to its lanolin content, the fiber also offers protection from external wetness, with pearls of water forming on its surface.
- Finely crimped wool does not itch and feels soft and comfortable on sensitive skin.
Care of Wool
1. Gently hand wash wool items using very cold water. Be gentle, as the agitation can cause wool to shrink.
2. Apply a very mild detergent such as DISANA wool shampoo.
3. Rinse the item in cold water until all soap residue has been removed.
4. Press the water out of the fabric by rolling it in a towel. Do not twist or wring, as this will shrink the fabric.
5. Hang the wet garment and allow it to air dry completely. Do NOT hang wool garments in the sun to dry.
6. Iron only when absolutely necessary. Use a cool iron with a press cloth between the iron and the fabric.
- Dry cleaning is not recommended, as it could shrink your wool garment.
- Since wool is a natural fiber, do not use bleach as it will damage the fibers.