Disana Felt Mat
Disana Felt Mat
Disana's one-of-a-kind felt mat is a perfect addition to your lifestyle. Playing, meditating, and resting comfortably on this felt mat will give you the ultimate hygge-feeling throughout the year.
Made of 100% recycled organic wool from scraps of Disana's production process.
Material: 100% organic wool felt from Disana's wool recycling project. GOTS-certified as raw material.
Soft, sturdy, and temperature regulating
Thickness: 3 mm
Density: 0.300 g/m²
Weight: 900 g/m²
Dimensions: 200cm x 70cm (79" x 28")
Virgin wool from Patagonia. Made in Germany!
One size (79" x 28") - $99
- Wool keeps your child warm, because its naturally crinkled fibers hold the body heat. This way, wool balances temperature in cooler surroundings.
- Pure Merino wool can absorb up to a third of its own weight in moisture without feeling damp. Thanks to its lanolin content, the fiber also offers protection from external wetness, with pearls of water forming on its surface.
- Finely crimped wool does not itch and feels soft and comfortable on sensitive skin.
Care of Wool
1. Gently hand wash wool items using very cold water. Be gentle, as the agitation can cause wool to shrink.
2. Apply a very mild detergent such as DISANA wool shampoo.
3. Rinse the item in cold water until all soap residue has been removed.
4. Press the water out of the fabric by rolling it in a towel. Do not twist or wring, as this will shrink the fabric.
5. Hang the wet garment and allow it to air dry completely. Do NOT hang wool garments in the sun to dry.
6. Iron only when absolutely necessary. Use a cool iron with a press cloth between the iron and the fabric.
- Dry cleaning is not recommended, as it could shrink your wool garment.
- Since wool is a natural fiber, do not use bleach as it will damage the fibers.