Disana Tube Scarf
Disana Loop Scarf
New colors: pacific-mint, cassis-rosé, caramel-natural, and orange-cassis!
A soft and elegant tube scarf, made of the finest organic merino wool. Easily pulled over the head, the new disana tube scarf snuggles softly around the neck. Cozily warm, thanks to especially fine purl stitches, perfect for any chilly day. The two-colored melange look gives the scarf more volume through a proper play of colors. Already carefully pre-washed, the scarf’s fibers has opened up and are therefore even softer and fluffier.
100% organic wool; weight: 240g/ m2; mulesing-free
Raw material: Argentina; spinning: Europe; processing: Disana, Germany.
One size - $25
- Wool keeps your child warm, because its naturally crinkled fibers hold the body heat. This way, wool balances temperature in cooler surroundings.
- Pure Merino wool can absorb up to a third of its own weight in moisture without feeling damp. Thanks to its lanolin content, the fiber also offers protection from external wetness, with pearls of water forming on its surface.
- Finely crimped wool does not itch and feels soft and comfortable on sensitive skin.
Care of Wool
1. Gently hand wash wool items using very cold water. Be gentle, as the agitation can cause wool to shrink.
2. Apply a very mild detergent such as DISANA wool shampoo.
3. Rinse the item in cold water until all soap residue has been removed.
4. Press the water out of the fabric by rolling it in a towel. Do not twist or wring, as this will shrink the fabric.
5. Hang the wet garment and allow it to air dry completely. Do NOT hang wool garments in the sun to dry.
6. Iron only when absolutely necessary. Use a cool iron with a press cloth between the iron and the fabric.
- Dry cleaning is not recommended, as it could shrink your wool garment.
- Since wool is a natural fiber, do not use bleach as it will damage the fibers.