Disana Leggings - Previous Seasons
Disana Organic Wool Leggings
Enjoy our discount on discontinued size (50/56) and colors!
Romping, playing, running…this is what makes a child’s day. Our disana leggings are designed for days like that and to keep your child completely warm. The fine rib-knit made of soft merino wool makes the leggings especially flexible. The comfortable, soft rubber band inside the waistband prevents the leggings from sliding down, providing maximum mobility.
These leggings are wonderful to wear underneath our mud pants for active outdoor play and learning!
Made in Germany!
Please note that Disana changed the US conversion size of
98/104: 2-3 years to 3-4 years, 110/116: 4-5 years to 5-6 years, and 122/128: 6-8 years to 7-8 years.
For sizing, it is best to refer to the measurements, as these haven’t changed for either size.
50/56 (0-3 months) - $29
62/68 (3-6 months) - $29
74/80 - 6-12 months) - $34
86/92 (12-24 months) - $34
98/104 (2-3 years) - $34
98/104 (3-4 years) - $34
110/116 (4-5 years) - $39
110/116 (5-6 years) - $39
122/128 (6-8 years) - $39
122/128 (7-8 years) - $39
134/140 (9-10 years) - $39
Please see pictures for size chart.
- Wool keeps your child warm, because its naturally crinkled fibers hold the body heat. This way, wool balances temperature in cooler surroundings.
- Pure Merino wool can absorb up to a third of its own weight in moisture without feeling damp. Thanks to its lanolin content, the fiber also offers protection from external wetness, with pearls of water forming on its surface.
- Finely crimped wool does not itch and feels soft and comfortable on sensitive skin.
Made in Germany!
DISANA clothing is generous in size. To make sure the leggings fit best, please measure your child's inseam.
0-3 months (50/56) - inseam (crotch to cuff): 7.75", side seam (waist to cuff): 14.75", width (waist): 7.25"
3-6 months (62/68) - inseam (crotch to cuff): 9.5", side seam (waist to cuff): 16", width (waist): 7.75"
6-12 months (74/80) - inseam (crotch to cuff): 12", side seam (waist to cuff): 19.5", width (waist): 7.75"
12-24 months (86/92) - inseam (crotch to cuff): 13", side seam (waist to cuff): 20.5", width (waist): 8.75"
2-3T (98/104) - inseam (crotch to cuff): 15", side seam (waist to cuff): 23.5", width (waist): 9.25"
4-5T (110/116) - inseam (crotch to cuff): 16.5", side seam (waist to cuff): 27", width (waist): 10.5"
Care of Wool
1. Gently hand wash wool items using very cold water. Be gentle, as the agitation can cause wool to shrink.
2. Apply a very mild detergent such as DISANA wool shampoo.
3. Rinse the item in cold water until all soap residue has been removed.
4. Press the water out of the fabric by rolling it in a towel. Do not twist or wring, as this will shrink the fabric.
5. Hang the wet garment and allow it to air dry completely. Do NOT hang wool garments in the sun to dry.
6. Iron only when absolutely necessary. Use a cool iron with a press cloth between the iron and the fabric.
- Dry cleaning is not recommended, as it could shrink your wool garment.
- Since wool is a natural fiber, do not use bleach as it will damage the fibers.