Disana Men's Parka - Previous Seasons
Disana Men's Parka
Disana is dicontinuing this style, so enjoy our discount!
Disana's first product for men is a hit! Men can now experience their very own disana jacket, made of the finest merino wool.
A casually cut parka with many functional details, yet without bells and whistles. Made of the well-known disana organic boiled wool, protecting from wind and cold. Equipped with a large hood, handy pockets and lots of space for warm clothing underneath.
Made in Germany!
46 - US S - $385
48/50 - US M - $385
52 - US L - $385
54/56 - US XL - $385
Please see pictures for size chart.
- Wool keeps your child warm, because its naturally crinkled fibers hold the body heat. This way, wool balances temperature in cooler surroundings.
- Pure Merino wool can absorb up to a third of its own weight in moisture without feeling damp. Thanks to its lanolin content, the fiber also offers protection from external wetness, with pearls of water forming on its surface.
- Finely crimped wool does not itch and feels soft and comfortable on sensitive skin.
Care of Wool
1. Gently hand wash wool items using very cold water. Be gentle, as the agitation can cause wool to shrink.
2. Apply a very mild detergent, such as DISANA wool shampoo.
3. Rinse the item in cold water until all soap residue has been removed.
4. Press the water out of the fabric by rolling it in a towel. Do not twist or wring, as this will shrink the fabric.
5. Hang the wet garment and allow it to air dry completely. Do NOT hang wool garments in the sun to dry.
6. Iron only when absolutely necessary. Use a cool iron with a press cloth between the iron and the fabric.
- Dry cleaning is not recommended, as it could shrink your wool garment.
- Since wool is a natural fiber, do not use bleach, as it will damage the fibers.