Disana Purl-stitched Sweater - Previous Seasons
Disana Organic Wool Purl-stitch Sweater
Disana is dicontinuing this style, so enjoy our discount!
The fine waves created by the fine purls gives this sweater volume and elasticity. The play of lights and shades between the purls makes it our favorite stitch.
Quite simple. Quite noble. Yet, wonderfully soft and warm. Slip in and feel great, just like a cozy sweater should be.
Made in Germany!
86/92 (12-24 months) - $52
98/104 (3-4 years) - $52
110/116 (5-6 years) - $57
122/128 (7-8 years) - $57
134/140 (9-10 years) - $57
Please see pictures for size chart.
- Wool keeps your child warm, because its naturally crinkled fibers hold the body heat. This way, wool balances temperature in cooler surroundings.
- Pure Merino wool can absorb up to a third of its own weight in moisture without feeling damp. Thanks to its lanolin content, the fiber also offers protection from external wetness, with pearls of water forming on its surface.
- Finely crimped wool does not itch and feels soft and comfortable on sensitive skin.
Made in Germany!
Care of Wool
1. Gently hand wash wool items using very cold water. Be gentle, as the agitation can cause wool to shrink.
2. Apply a very mild detergent such as DISANA wool shampoo.
3. Rinse the item in cold water until all soap residue has been removed.
4. Press the water out of the fabric by rolling it in a towel. Do not twist or wring, as this will shrink the fabric.
5. Hang the wet garment and allow it to air dry completely. Do NOT hang wool garments in the sun to dry.
6. Iron only when absolutely necessary. Use a cool iron with a press cloth between the iron and the fabric.
- Dry cleaning is not recommended, as it could shrink your wool garment.
- Since wool is a natural fiber, do not use bleach as it will damage the fibers.